Anyone using higher than V4?

Forums: Anyone using higher than V4?
Poser (Integrated Plugin developed by Paul Kinnane)

Moderator: face_off

Forum rules
Please keep character renders sensibly modest, please do not post sexually explicit scenes of characters.

Re: Anyone using higher than V4?

Postby Seaking406 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:43 am

Seaking406 Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:43 am
The redSpecSSS shaders are easy to use once you figure out the little tricks and nuances with it.. (darker skins, lighting, effects) Once you use it, you can't go without.. it's a perfect match to use with Octane..
Seaking406
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby willdial » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:51 am

willdial Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:51 am
I've been experimenting with TonySculptor's skin shader that's available in LiveDB. Since it does not require a specular map, it's great for some of the older characters.
TonySculptor.jpg
willdial
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby gold » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:11 pm

gold Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:11 pm
nice render there, willdial.

I note no ones mentioned Dusk or Dawn!

I think I have the base, but never used either.
I always thought the store prices were way too high. I look for bargains, and even
their sales don't reduce prices much.
gold
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby willdial » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:15 am

willdial Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:15 am
I keep forgetting about Dawn. I have too many figures to choose from. Still haven't a chance to play with Pauline. Not enough time in the day.

Dawn Special Edition is the one to get. They have done very good job with making a decent figure. Vendors made a few items then dropped her.
To me, Elisa For Dawn and Janet For Dawn are the prettiest. Also Sora for Dawn is a lovely Anime character. And Dawn does well in Octane.

Janet Dawn 03a.jpg

I can't speak for the others. I'm going back and creating the scenes the I always wanted to do, but just wasn't possible at the time. We now have Subdivsion, Morph Brush for poke-through, Morph copying, Clothing converters, and most importantly Octane. I'm currently rendering a Stephanie 1 scene in Octane.
willdial
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby Nephanor » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:48 am

Nephanor Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:48 am
For those still using V4, go to shareCG and get Sasha-16, it's a new WM system for V4 and it works REALLY well, even has a script to move joint centres in clothing. It will definitely hold me over till we get Project E from Erogenesis!
Nephanor
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Previous

Return to Poser