Animation, Broken Model

Forums: Animation, Broken Model
Poser (Integrated Plugin developed by Paul Kinnane)

Moderator: face_off

Forum rules
Please keep character renders sensibly modest, please do not post sexually explicit scenes of characters.

Animation, Broken Model

Postby Seaking406 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Seaking406 Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:47 pm
Greetings, can anyone help me with this problem? I can't seem to resolve it..

System is fully updated (Win10Pro / all video drivers, Poser Game Dev and latest Octane 3.3.4.7)

If I use Octane to render single images, there is no issues what so ever, what a dream!

Unfortunately, when I attempt to render an animation sequence, either model moving or camera moving around model, the character ends up broken in parts as in sample image. It is only then that this also shows up in Poser.. it never does any other time..

I have tried various settings and though one or two of the first animation poses will render correctly, something happens to break the model into parts for the remainder of the sequence..

Any idea what might be causing this and how to rectify it?
Attachments
brokemodel.jpg
Seaking406
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Animation, Broken Model

Postby face_off » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:30 pm

face_off Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:30 pm
Hi - pls see question 30 of the FAQ - https://docs.otoy.com/manuals/products/poser/v-3/faq/

Thanks

Paul
Win7/Win10/Mavericks/Mint 17 - GTX550Ti/GT640M
Octane Plugin Support : Poser, ArchiCAD, Revit, Inventor, AutoCAD, Rhino, Modo, Nuke
Pls read before submitting a support question
face_off
Octane Plugin Developer
Octane Plugin Developer

Re: Animation, Broken Model

Postby Seaking406 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:11 am

Seaking406 Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:11 am
face_off wrote:Hi - pls see question 30 of the FAQ - https://docs.otoy.com/manuals/products/poser/v-3/faq/
Thanks
Paul

Ah thank YOU!.. and that was the trick indeed... I had remembered seeing a note about this very problem but could not find it again.. Thank you for your patience.

I'll have to read up on the difference between Poser Traditional and Poser Unimess skin methods..

Cheers
Seaking406
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to Poser