Some Things Must Be Said

Forums: Some Things Must Be Said
Poser (Integrated Plugin developed by Paul Kinnane)

Moderator: face_off

Forum rules
Please keep character renders sensibly modest, please do not post sexually explicit scenes of characters.

Some Things Must Be Said

Postby willdial » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:37 am

willdial Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:37 am
I don't know how many times you hear this. But, I want to thank you for being good. Basically, I thank you for making a rendering engine and the plugin that work as advertised.

Maybe I'm a little sensitive after being burned by Luxrender/Reality3D, DAZ's implementation of IRay, and Poser's implementation of Cycles. It's also refreshing to not struggle to find information on how to use Octane.

I also thank you for creating the demo version of the Poser plugin. It must take time to create the demo version. But, it was very helpful. I was able to create scenes without many problems. Which could not be said about the others.

I purchased Octane at about a week ago. It has not disappointed me. Seen below is my first Octane image and it rendered a lot faster than any others.

Again, Thank you for making a good tool.

Melina Octane 1.jpg
willdial
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Some Things Must Be Said

Postby TRRazor » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:45 am

TRRazor Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:45 am
It's always great to see new users come to the table reporting that the journey was a smooth one :)
Welcome to OctaneRender :)
W10 64 bit | i7 3770K | MSI Geforce RTX 2080 (8GB) + GTX Titan Black (6GB) | 32 GB DDR3 RAM
TRRazor
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to Poser