Octane 1.5 poser

Forums: Octane 1.5 poser
Poser (Integrated Plugin developed by Paul Kinnane)

Moderator: face_off

Forum rules
Please keep character renders sensibly modest, please do not post sexually explicit scenes of characters.

Octane 1.5 poser

Postby ch0pper » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:39 pm

ch0pper Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:39 pm
I have few questions regarding the upcoming version of octane 1.5

They were talking about ALEMBIC import & export. So basically you could take a poser scene or 3- studio Max.
And imported into the stand-alone version. Or vice versa.

With the support of nodes colour correction and everything. (So from my understanding is whatever
you crate on any of the plug-ins. Will be exactly the same when you import it into a never plug-in
if that makes sense)

I take it you will be doing the same for the poser plug-in? When the API is become available?

My next question if you can answer it I take it there will be cloud rendering for poser plug-in as well all the other . Major plug-ins that are supported by Otoy?

Do we have any idea of when this will be released 1.5 ? Before the year-end or maybe next year?

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/36313045
W7 64 bit |I7-3970X | GTX 780 X2(6GB) GTX 780TI X2 | 64 GB DDR3 RAM
Real Skin & real hair for Poser / DAZ Studio OctaneRender/iray - coming soon
ch0pper
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Octane 1.5 poser

Postby face_off » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:34 pm

face_off Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:34 pm
I am unbelievably excited about 1.5!

The Poser plugin will be updated along with all the other plugins when 1.5 becomes available. My expectation is that there will probably be a few "test" versions of the 1.5 Poser plugin before it becomes the "stable" release of the plugin because there will be so much new content (and that inevitably means a few iterations to get things running right).

My understanding is that cloud rendering will be available from the plugins, but that it relies on some of the 1.5 features.

As for schedule - unsure, sorry.

Paul
Win7/Win10/Mavericks/Mint 17 - GTX550Ti/GT640M
Octane Plugin Support : Poser, ArchiCAD, Revit, Inventor, AutoCAD, Rhino, Modo, Nuke
Pls read before submitting a support question
face_off
Octane Plugin Developer
Octane Plugin Developer

Return to Poser