REDSPEC GALLERY

Forums: REDSPEC GALLERY
Poser (Integrated Plugin developed by Paul Kinnane)

Moderator: face_off

Forum rules
Please keep character renders sensibly modest, please do not post sexually explicit scenes of characters.

Re: REDSPEC GALLERY

Postby Witpapier » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:53 am

Witpapier Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:53 am
xxdanbrowne wrote:Wow these renders are just freaking awesome!

Heh Wilt, would you be willing to post a picture of the node settings for your new shader as I haven't been able to get tony's shader working please?

Drop me mail at [email protected] you domuse the plugin right?
RedSpec TGX for Poser / OctaneRender - OUT NOW visit http://redspec-sss.com/
Witpapier
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby Erick » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Erick Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:50 pm
Usually I'm not sharing my creations .. very often .. not they're ermm "naughty" or in need of a "parental advisory" sticker after all, it's just that I'm not feeling so confident in doing it ..
But anyway .. this time, with these two renders, I wanted to say "thank you" to Witpapier for his kindness .. :)

I couldn't think of a background, so it's just a blown out backdrop thingy LOL .. (I know the mat's for the clothings still are in need of tweaks =) also they're a resized quite a bit and converted to jpg's)
Attachments
V-Hs2.jpg
V-Hs.jpg
Erick
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby Witpapier » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Witpapier Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:35 pm
Erick wrote:Usually I'm not sharing my creations .. very often .. not they're ermm "naughty" or in need of a "parental advisory" sticker after all, it's just that I'm not feeling so confident in doing it ..
But anyway .. this time, with these two renders, I wanted to say "thank you" to Witpapier for his kindness .. :)

I couldn't think of a background, so it's just a blown out backdrop thingy LOL .. (I know the mat's for the clothings still are in need of tweaks =) also they're a resized quite a bit and converted to jpg's)

WOW awesome renders man.... please render more and share more :) It is a pleasure sharing, really loving the results you guys are getting, which materials did you use for these? redspec, redx, or redxtony?
Witpapier
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby Erick » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:52 am

Erick Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:52 am
Witpapier wrote:WOW awesome renders man.... please render more and share more :) It is a pleasure sharing, really loving the results you guys are getting, which materials did you use for these? redspec, redx, or redxtony?

Sorry for the late response, and thanks for the encouraging words... I used the redxtony mix material, with a few minor teaks.

One thing I really don't like is (Octane Render related), that nodes like "turbulence" use global coordinates and not object relates ones. I tried using it for the lips and was getting nice results, but only when the head wasn't moved. As soon as you bend, turn, tilt the neck/head, you every time have to adjust the node accordingly ... which is not really practical.
Erick
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby Witpapier » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Witpapier Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:21 pm
Ive been working hard on this latest skin material, I know some of you propably are saying... omw not again :P But here is a pic showing off what this new material is capable of, there is no post work, and this is only 3000 samples.I have been playing around with some fantasy versions of it aswel. please let me know what you think.
Attachments
STW BLUE TGX.png
TGX ORC.png
TGX5.11 test.png
Witpapier
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Previous

Return to Poser