Denoiser not adding to image when rendering animation

Forums: Denoiser not adding to image when rendering animation
DAZ Studio Integrated Plugin (Integrated Plugin maintained by OTOY)

Moderator: BK

Forum rules
Please keep character renders sensibly modest, please do not post sexually explicit scenes of characters.

Denoiser not adding to image when rendering animation

Postby SparkieShock » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:48 am

SparkieShock Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:48 am
having an issue where I'm trying to render a short piece of animation .. the denoiser adds fine with the regualr still rendered in DAZ .. but trying to render animation it appears that the denoiser isn't being applied.

This is with the DAZOctane Prime. Any ideas what might be going wrong?

I did have the Denoise tab show up in the render panel once when I dropped the rez down to 750 px ... but then when I jumped it back up to 1920 px it didn't show up again. Octane does this often .. where render passes won't show up properly untilt the render is complete .. but in this case I can't get the animation / final render panel to add the denoise at all.
Win 10 Pro Edition - Intel i0 10900X - X299 MB - 128GB's KINGSTON FURY 3200 RAM - 2x RTX A6000 GPU's - 1300 Watt Power
DAZ3D - BLENDER - OCTANE STANDALONE and PLUGIN FOR DAZ - OCTANE PRIME for DAZ
SparkieShock
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Denoiser not adding to image when rendering animation

Postby face_off » Wed May 06, 2020 3:48 am

face_off Wed May 06, 2020 3:48 am
Hi

I looks like you cannot save the Denoise beauty pass when rendering animations. I will add this to the TODO list to fix.

The denoiser only run after the render has finished (if you have "Denoise on completion enabled") so perhaps the render is not complete when you choose the 1920 render size.

Paul
Win7/Win10/Mavericks/Mint 17 - GTX550Ti/GT640M
Octane Plugin Support : Poser, ArchiCAD, Revit, Inventor, AutoCAD, Rhino, Modo, Nuke
Pls read before submitting a support question
face_off
Octane Plugin Developer
Octane Plugin Developer

Return to DAZ Studio