Hi. No, they have not been implemented.Hi Paul, perhaps I missed it: was Custom LUT support added to this plugin since your below post, perhaps?
My understanding is the "Enterprise License" = "Regular License".1) if we have the Octane Enterprise license, do we download the regular or the Studio (in standalone it says Studio/All Access)?
Sorry - I am not sure what you are referring to here.2) Also was there a problem with the Map, in the latest stable build (in the main Otoy download site) it is blank/not working.
face_off wrote:I have updated the STABLE installers at the top of this thread with:
- Compiled with Octane 4.02.1
face_off wrote:I have posted a new TEST release to the top of this thread, with:
- Compiled with Octane 4.02
- Fixed bug setting the Map Import Path and Map Cache Path
- Changed the default Sunlight environment power from 1.5 to 1
- Changed the default Sunlight environment power from 1.75 to 1
- Changed the default Imager settings to a response of sRGB with gamma 1.0
The default setting changes are significant, and I would appreciate feedback from user as to if they are better than the previous defaults.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests