Save button becoming disabled during final render

Forums: Save button becoming disabled during final render
DAZ Studio Integrated Plugin (Integrated Plugin maintained by OTOY)

Moderator: BK

Forum rules
Please keep character renders sensibly modest, please do not post sexually explicit scenes of characters.

Re: Save button becoming disabled during final render

Postby face_off » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:18 am

face_off Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:18 am
Don't use the Final option if it is not working for you.

Paul
Win7/Win10/Mavericks/Mint 17 - GTX550Ti/GT640M
Octane Plugin Support : Poser, ArchiCAD, Revit, Inventor, AutoCAD, Rhino, Modo, Nuke
Pls read before submitting a support question
face_off
Octane Plugin Developer
Octane Plugin Developer

Postby alaman64 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:53 pm

alaman64 Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:53 pm
But i don't have a choice, there is no other way to save an image with a size greater than the view port, if there's a way to get this done please let me know. I would like to save an image that's 5000 pixels by 2500. Currently the max size i can save is based on the size of the my octane view port, which is limited to the dimensions of my screen.
Asus Z97-A / usb 3.1 - Windows 10 - 980 ti - Titan Black - Titan Z - Daz Studio
alaman64
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby face_off » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:15 am

face_off Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:15 am
But i don't have a choice, there is no other way to save an image with a size greater than the view port, if there's a way to get this done please let me know. I would like to save an image that's 5000 pixels by 2500. Currently the max size i can save is based on the size of the my octane view port, which is limited to the dimensions of my screen.
Sorry - I don't think I have the relevant information on this bug. I thought it was only an issue when the Final button was clicked. Does Save also get disabled if Final is NOT clicked? Pls note the title of this thread..."Save button becoming disabled during final render".

Paul
Win7/Win10/Mavericks/Mint 17 - GTX550Ti/GT640M
Octane Plugin Support : Poser, ArchiCAD, Revit, Inventor, AutoCAD, Rhino, Modo, Nuke
Pls read before submitting a support question
face_off
Octane Plugin Developer
Octane Plugin Developer

Postby Isotemod » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:13 am

Isotemod Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:13 am
alaman64 wrote:But i don't have a choice, there is no other way to save an image with a size greater than the view port, if there's a way to get this done please let me know. I would like to save an image that's 5000 pixels by 2500. Currently the max size i can save is based on the size of the my octane view port, which is limited to the dimensions of my screen.

At the top of the octanerender viewport there is an option called Switch Render size to: Viewport size / Render setup.

Make sure this is deativated

In Render settings select the SuperScope (2:1) Size / aspect ratio and drag height or width untill you reach required resolution.
Isotemod
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby alaman64 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:16 pm

alaman64 Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:16 pm
Isotemod wrote:
alaman64 wrote:But i don't have a choice, there is no other way to save an image with a size greater than the view port, if there's a way to get this done please let me know. I would like to save an image that's 5000 pixels by 2500. Currently the max size i can save is based on the size of the my octane view port, which is limited to the dimensions of my screen.

At the top of the octanerender viewport there is an option called Switch Render size to: Viewport size / Render setup.

Make sure this is deativated

In Render settings select the SuperScope (2:1) Size / aspect ratio and drag height or width untill you reach required resolution.

Boy i feel like an idiot, I've been using octane for the last few years and never knew i could do that. I thought i needed to do a final render to get a larger size, so problem solved for me, in that i don't need the final render button anymore. The problem with the save button is still there, but for now it does not affect me.

Thanks
Asus Z97-A / usb 3.1 - Windows 10 - 980 ti - Titan Black - Titan Z - Daz Studio
alaman64
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Previous

Return to DAZ Studio