Light Map integration Octane/Daz? New Plugins Plans?

Forums: Light Map integration Octane/Daz? New Plugins Plans?
DAZ Studio Integrated Plugin (Integrated Plugin maintained by OTOY)

Moderator: BK

Forum rules
Please keep character renders sensibly modest, please do not post sexually explicit scenes of characters.

Light Map integration Octane/Daz? New Plugins Plans?

Postby jibbles10 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:08 pm

jibbles10 Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:08 pm
Got to say I am loving Octane for Daz, got it recently and have been testing it out.

Are there any plans for integrations of HDR LightMap for Daz/Octane like what was done for Poser?

Any other possible plugins being considered for integration into Octane for Daz?
jibbles10
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Light Map integration Octane/Daz? New Plugins Plans?

Postby face_off » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:28 am

face_off Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:28 am
Doing a HDR Light Studio plugin for DAZStudio would awesome, and something I would love to in the future if I ever found this time. There is also a HDR Light Studio plugin that will soon be available for Octane Standalone, so you will then have the option to export from the DAZStudio plugin into Octane Standalone and do your lighting there.

Paul
Win7/Win10/Mavericks/Mint 17 - GTX550Ti/GT640M
Octane Plugin Support : Poser, ArchiCAD, Revit, Inventor, AutoCAD, Rhino, Modo, Nuke
Pls read before submitting a support question
face_off
Octane Plugin Developer
Octane Plugin Developer

Re: Light Map integration Octane/Daz? New Plugins Plans?

Postby jibbles10 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:07 am

jibbles10 Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:07 am
face_off wrote:Doing a HDR Light Studio plugin for DAZStudio would awesome, and something I would love to in the future if I ever found this time. There is also a HDR Light Studio plugin that will soon be available for Octane Standalone, so you will then have the option to export from the DAZStudio plugin into Octane Standalone and do your lighting there.

Paul

The HDR plugin you made for Poser/Octane made setting up lights so easy and simple. You have my vote for a DAZ version.
Maybe consider selling the plugin so as to make it worth your while, I'd buy it!

Hmm,... I don't use the standalone too much if at all, I find it easier to animate inside Daz, but it's nice to know there is future option available so my HDR license doesn't go to waste...Jay
jibbles10
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to DAZ Studio