it additionally fixes a few bugs introduced in the last update (.2118).
- not working viewport buttons (and close) if "final" was activated resolved
- flickering name overlay when using viewport picker tools undone;
note: this was the mentioned tiny thing, turned out to be complicated;
actually those name overlays did (and again do) scale when zooming with the mouse-wheel, thus placement and sizes are weirdly wrong.
1st try to resolve this caused flickering (and should not have been in the update), final fix most probably in the next bigger update.
- "please wait" spinner when performing manually triggered mesh builds (reload button, final start/end)
- added a link to the version info/update forum post to the links page (octanelive tab)
OTHER CHANGES / ADDITIONAL INFOS SINCE .2049
- please refer to this post: http://render.otoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30136
- please use this link to downlad a Zip file containing the plugin dll's for 32/64 bit systems:
- intended to use ONLY with a previously done full install - WILL NOT WORK if used otherwise!
the supported DS version is still 184.108.40.206 and up.
HOW TO INSTALL?
- just unpack one of the included plordazs.dll files - according to your DS installation e.g. 32/64 bit - into the ...\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\plugins\OctaneRender\ directory,
and make sure to overwrite the existing .dll file; if you have troubles getting that done, please post here or write me a pm!