This is the release candidate
build of the OctaneRender™ 2.2 for LightWave™
plugin. This 18.104.22.168 release
is available for Lightwave 10.1, 11.6 and 2015.2 Windows x32/x64 and OSX x64RC build 22.214.171.124http://render.otoy.com/customerdownload ... indows.ziphttp://render.otoy.com/customerdownload ... .1_OSX.zipStandalone version for the network rendering nodes 2.23.2http://render.otoy.com/customerdownload ... _win64.exehttp://render.otoy.com/customerdownload ... _macos.dmgDocumentationhttp://render.otoy.com/manuals/Lightwave3D/=============================================
QUICK FIX 126.96.36.199
* NEW FEATURES:
- New option in the render target to disable the LightWave compositing functions in the Octane rendered image.
- The online docs have been updated with the last features* BUGS FIXED:
- Memory leak rendering sequences with the multipass MB and the reload scene for each pass enabled. Fixed.
- Broken Motion Blur in the final F9/F10 rendering in objects with both transformations and deformations at the same time. Fixed.
- Right clicking on projection input does not offer camera projection input. Fixed.
- The plugin doesn't save the PNG passes files if the render layers feature is enabled. Fixed.
- The instancers over particle emitters that have no particles at the beginning of the animation can't be updated in the IPR or rendered in update mode. Fixed.
- The camera mapping node can't be shared by two or more texture nodes. Fixed.=============================================
QUICK FIX 188.8.131.52
* NEW FEATURES:
- New Clay mode button in the IPR window. This feature allows you to set the clay mode for the IPR rendering and doesn't change the main clay rendering mode in the render target.
- New option in the miltipass MB panel to reload the scene for each pass. Can be used to render scenes with motion blur while using RealFlow or FiberFX.* BUGS FIXED:
- Swithed the zoom in/out drag direction in the ALT+CTRL IPR zoom feature.
- The IPR CTRL+ALT zoom feature is now less senistive.
- More robust instancing system to avoid problems with the new IPR "selected only" rendering mode
- Fixed incorrect UV subdivisions.
- Fixed layer mask alpha channel, which is now exactly the same as for the other info channels (except the layer ID pass).
- Fixed light pass alpha channel, to make it match the alpha channel of the other channels.=============================================
* NEW FEATURES:
- Removed the IPR window size limited to the screen resolution in the Windows builds.
- Info passes don't have an alpha channel anymore.
- Brought back the kernel option "keep environment".
- Changed the direction of the cube-map: The center of the view (i.e. that part that usually would appear in the center of the equirectangular projection) is now in the -Z face (was in the +X cube face).
- New "Seq. Random FiberFX UVs" option in the Octane custom object plugin. If enabled, the UV map of the base object in the FiberFX hair is not used, and the hair UVs are sequential random.
- "Autosize" function in the Octane Projection node.
- CTRL+ALT+drag 2D zoom control in the IPR (for Wacom users)
- ALT+drag 2D pan control in the IPR (for Wacom users)
- New IPR buttons layout to make room for more buttons and functions.
- New "Sel Only" button switch in the IPR. If enabled only the selected objects will be loaded in the Octane scene. Remember that to render instances, the instancer object and all the objects to instanced must be selected.
- The IPR remembers the window size among sessions in the "Default" size mode.
- New "No Upd." button switch in the IPR. Similar to the "Pause" funcition (if enabled, the IPR scene is not updated while the user is working with the Layout), but with this switch the Octane rendering is not paused. After disable this switch, the plugin updates the scene to the current state.* BUGS FIXED:
- The material picker has problems if the option to open the node editor is disabled. Fixed.
- The UV maps are destroyed in the polygonal hair in the scene update process. Fixed.
- Fixed pixel filter radius for info channel
- Fixed the bug that made matte objects stand out from environment due to different DOF.
- Fixed GPU crashes when using out-of-core textures with multiple devices.
- Fixed object motion blur for some cases
- Tried to improve stability of the OctaneLive authentication, when the Internet connection is unstable.
- Fixed an issue with the render layers prefix file names