I have updated the installers at the top of this thread with:
- Compiled with Octane 2019.1.5
- Added support for U & V Tile Offset for image maps during on-the-fly material conversions and with Octane Overrides. As Modo and Octane apply UV rotations, translations and scaling in different orders, applying a rotation, scale and translation to a Modo Texture Locator will not render correctly in Octane. I have submitted a feature request to Octane to help resolve this.
- Added texture locator support for UV options on light textures
- Added Object Motion Blur support for Mesh Instances. When the Mesh "Object Motion Blur on Instances" channel is enabled, the visibility of the mesh and instances CANNOT be animated, and the visibility state will be taken from frame 0 and apply throughout the animation. if "Object Motion Blur on Instances" is not enabled, the visibility of the mesh and instances is determined at the CURRENT FRAME being rendered (as happens currently).
- Fixed bug where Animation Samples Per Frame values other than 1 were not working correctly if object motion blur was enabled for that replicator
- Added UI Hints to the Octane material node Dispersion pins
- Improved the rendering statistics window so that it now shows the Info passes being rendered after the beauty pass (useful on complex, slow rendering scenes)
- Fixed issue where Octane Proxies could not be edited or saved if they were an instance source mesh
- Fixed issues associated with saving animations with the Deep Image EXR save format
- When rendering animations with "Export Render Passes As Discrete File" ticked, the frame number and the render pass name have been swapped in the filename (ie. renderpass is now before frame number)
- The octane.save and octane.renderAndSave command arguments have changed for exr 32 bit formats to exr32, exr32renderpasses, exr32tonemapped, exr32tonemappedrenderpasses, so update any scripts you have which use the old arguments
- The plugin now saves the Octane version to the scene was saved with.
- Fixed issue where the octane.createUdim command was not working
- Added support for the octane.importLiveDb command to import the new OTOY Procedural Textures (however to do this, you need to select an Octane Override prior to executing the octane.importLiveDb command
Last edited by face_off
on Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.