Below is a pre-release of the next version, for users wanting to try new features (which may or may not be robust).184.108.40.206
- Changing the Render->Frame->Resolution Units now correctly reframes/rezooms the Octane Viewport
- Changes to a Morph Influence now trigger a reloading of the parent mesh if that mesh has Live Geometry Update enabled
- Added octane.uploadFrame to upload the currently rendering scene to the OctaneRender Cloud. The upload status is in the render statistics. octane.cancelUpload will cancel the upload
- Renamed "Load All Frames Into Octane" to "Object Motion Blur"
- Added "Camera Motion Blur" checkbox
- EXPERIMENTAL: Added Proxy meshes to Modo Item items. This allows you to specify an OCS or ORBX file in the Mesh->Octane properties and the mesh item from that file will be rendered instead of the Modo Mesh item. This is only available if Live Geometry Update is OFF.
- Added "Use Checkerboard For Alpha" to the Preferences->Octane panel
- The octane.saveAnimation command now deletes the temporary ABC file created if exporting to the .orbx formathttps://render.otoy.com/customerdownloads/plugins/a5/b1/a2/4b/OctaneRender_for_Modo901_3_3_2_112_64bit.exe