dinf wrote:Hi there,
some questions about the licensing, let me see if I've got it right:
1. As a 4.x user, the €499 Enterprise upgrade path would lead to the perpetual 2020.x like it does a new 699€ Enterprise Box License?
2. A new Enterprise Box License contains 1 (one) perpetual Standalone, 1 (one) perpetual DCC plugin and access to all other plugins as long as maintenance is doing, 1 year in this case, right? So how do I get another perpetual DCC plugin, as I like to buy one for lets say Modo and Blender also, beneath e.g. C4D and Houdini wich are already in my pipeline. Am I right that I have to buy 1 Enterprice Box for each more perpetual DCC Plugin, or are there some hidden paths to get there?
3. Theres one 1.x license left in my licenses. In the case I am right with #1., then I may upgrade the 1.x standalone to 4.x and then again upgrade it to perpetual 2020.x with the same €499?
4. If so, how long will these prices stay, until newyear?
Thanks in advance!
2) yes. Contact help for additional perpetual DCC plug-ins, we don’t list them on the shop page anymore to avoid clutter, and because most users can get more than one plug-in for cheaper with maintenance now. But if you want to purchase them, they are available for another 250 per plug-in.
3) We only update V4 to 2020 perpetual, but yes, we can get you up to speed from 1.x to 4.x to 2020.x if you contact support
4) Due to the confusion on the upgrade page, which is our fault (and being cleaned up to help users out better), we will keep the upgrade/maintenance prices at this rate for at least this week. The 25% subscription BF discounts are currently timed to end on 12/3.