abstrax wrote:I just tried the file and don't see any problems. It renders fine and updates geometry without any delays or crashes or whatsoever. I also can't think of any change that could have caused the issues you describe.
Hi, thank you so much for looking at.
Very surprised to hear that, so I tried again myself and saw no issues....which made me look further and realize what I was additionally doing in my scene.
Using the Wrench icon for the ABC node's settings, I am resizing the "Length Unit" of the ABC alembic in the scene from Meters to Centimeters, and this is what is causing the issue.
Thus I am finding-
In XB2 resizing the ABC from Meters to Centimeters causes no issue,
in RC1 resizing the ABC from Meters to Centimeters is causing an issue.
Using the In-Scene Wrench icon for the ABC's geometry node, can you resize the Length Unit from Meters to Centimeters, and see if it causes an issue when then trying to modify the viewport.
Win 10 Pro 64, Xeon E5-2687W v2 (8x 3.40GHz), G.Skill 64 GB DDR3-2400, ASRock X79 Extreme 11
Mobo: 1 Titan RTX, 1 Titan Xp
External: 6 Titan X Pascal, 2 GTX Titan X