OctaneRender V4 XB3

Forums: OctaneRender V4 XB3
A forum where development builds are posted for testing by the community.
Forum rules
NOTE: The software in this forum is not %100 reliable, they are development builds and are meant for testing by experienced octane users. If you are a new octane user, we recommend to use the current stable release from the 'Commercial Product News & Releases' forum.

Re: OctaneRender V4 XB3

Postby BorderLine » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:03 pm

BorderLine Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:03 pm
haze wrote:
mykola1985 wrote:so any news on the upcoming xb4 release? ;)


I'm sorry I can't be specific, but we are now talking days, not weeks.


Hi ! Goog news ! Do you think it's ok for network rendering with XB4 ?
Thanks !
BorderLine
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Re: OctaneRender V4 XB3

Postby haze » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:57 pm

haze Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:57 pm
BorderLine wrote:
haze wrote:
mykola1985 wrote:so any news on the upcoming xb4 release? ;)


I'm sorry I can't be specific, but we are now talking days, not weeks.


Hi ! Goog news ! Do you think it's ok for network rendering with XB4 ?
Thanks !


I'm sorry we weren't able to include it yet, as it still in progress right now. We have completed all of the preparation work for it, however; and so far, reinstating it has been without any substantial obstacles.
User avatar
haze
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Re: OctaneRender V4 XB3

Postby fatrobotsneedlove » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:07 pm

fatrobotsneedlove Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:07 pm
will this update have the updated universal material with emission support?
4x 2080ti hybrids, 4x 980ti Hyrbids. C4D, Houdini.
fatrobotsneedlove
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:06 am

Re: OctaneRender V4 XB3

Postby mykola1985 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:54 pm

mykola1985 Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:54 pm
hi haze! Any news about xb4 release?
i7 3770K, 12GB RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 780 - 6GB OC Edition + ASUS GTX 780 Ti - 3GB, win 7 ultimate 64bit
User avatar
mykola1985
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Re: OctaneRender V4 XB3

Postby coilbook » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:16 am

coilbook Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:16 am
are we getting a procedural noise displacement in octane 4?

Thanks
coilbook
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 2608
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: OctaneRender V4 XB3

Postby fatrobotsneedlove » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:47 am

fatrobotsneedlove Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:47 am
fatrobotsneedlove wrote:will this update have the updated universal material with emission support?

??

It's great when ya'll tease new features. I dont mind waiting, but updates and revised timelines are helpful.
4x 2080ti hybrids, 4x 980ti Hyrbids. C4D, Houdini.
fatrobotsneedlove
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:06 am

Re: OctaneRender V4 XB3

Postby haze » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:55 am

haze Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:55 am
fatrobotsneedlove wrote:
fatrobotsneedlove wrote:will this update have the updated universal material with emission support?

??

It's great when ya'll tease new features. I dont mind waiting, but updates and revised timelines are helpful.



Yes, universal material will be complete, including emission.
User avatar
haze
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Re: OctaneRender V4 XB3

Postby haze » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:57 am

haze Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:57 am
mykola1985 wrote:hi haze! Any news about xb4 release?


Unfortunately we found two issues that needed to be solved before we release, I am hoping we can get them solved asap.
User avatar
haze
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Re: OctaneRender V4 XB3

Postby Notiusweb » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Notiusweb Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:44 pm
haze wrote:
mykola1985 wrote:hi haze! Any news about xb4 release?


Unfortunately we found two issues that needed to be solved before we release, I am hoping we can get them solved asap.


LOOK! TOP 3 STEPS FOR FIXING XB4 UPDATE:

Step 1 - Update to the latest drivers for GPUs and system BIOS
Step 2 - Reinstall the entire OS
Step 3 - If still unsuccessful, use our brand new System Registry Cleaner Pro Advanced Premium Plus Edition, for the unbeatable value price of only $49.99 per month, to clean erroneous entries in your registry, and to regularly ensure your system has all the latest updates, so that you avoid unwanted slow-downs :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No need to thank me, I am glad I can help :twisted:
Win 10 Pro 64, Xeon E5-2687W v2 (8x 3.40GHz), G.Skill 64 GB DDR3-2400, ASRock X79 Extreme 11
Mobo: 1 Titan RTX, 1 Titan Xp
External: 6 Titan X Pascal, 2 GTX Titan X
Plugs: Enterprise
User avatar
Notiusweb
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 1269
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:51 am

Re: OctaneRender V4 XB3

Postby itou31 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:19 pm

itou31 Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:19 pm
Notiusweb wrote:
LOOK! TOP 3 STEPS FOR FIXING XB4 UPDATE:

Step 1 - Update to the latest drivers for GPUs and system BIOS
Step 2 - Reinstall the entire OS
Step 3 - If still unsuccessful, use our brand new System Registry Cleaner Pro Advanced Premium Plus Edition, for the unbeatable value price of only $49.99 per month, to clean erroneous entries in your registry, and to regularly ensure your system has all the latest updates, so that you avoid unwanted slow-downs :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No need to thank me, I am glad I can help :twisted:


If you pass Step 1 with a multigpu system with X99+PLX, you win ! not need to do Step2 or Step3 :o :twisted:
I7-3930K 64Go RAM Win8.1pro , main 3 titans + 780Ti
Xeon 2696V3 64Go RAM Win8.1/win10/win7, 2x 1080Ti + 3x 980Ti + 2x Titan Black
User avatar
itou31
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:43 am
PreviousNext

Return to Development Build Releases


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Wed May 27, 2020 3:15 am [ UTC ]