Octane Blender vs Octane C4D?

Forums: Octane Blender vs Octane C4D?
Blender (Export script developed by yoyoz; Integrated Plugin developed by JimStar)

Re: Octane Blender vs Octane C4D?

Postby J.C » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:49 pm

J.C Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:49 pm
frankmci wrote:
Having a presence on Facebook is undoubtedly a good idea. Using it as your primary point of contact, interaction and support system with your user base would be extremely unwise, in my opinion. I'm speaking as a user and member of many professional production tool forums ever since the Lightwave and Electric Image forums were hosted on AOL in the early 90s. You really do not want to hitch your cart to that horse.

User forums and their searchable histories are a crucial part of the user experience in an industry dominated by constantly changing technology. Giving up full control over that information and that interaction would be extremely short-sighted.

Totally agree but only when users and Octane team is active and responds in a reasonable time period.
CPU – i9 13900KF, 128GB RAM, GPU – RTX 4090
System – Windows 11
My Behance portfolio, Blender plugin FB support group
J.C
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Octane Blender vs Octane C4D?

Postby linograndiotoy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:07 pm

linograndiotoy Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:07 pm
eklein wrote:Linograndi,

I have use octane blender for many years and support in the forum really has improve considerably in the last year. Specially since you have join Otoy.

Please do keep support in forum, I don't use Facebook due to privacy and other reasons. I am fine with support on the forum being slightly slower. I also like the forum format better than Facebook, because it has categories with different thread subjects and is better search.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

Thank you for your kind words. We're doing our best to provide the best possible Octane for Blender integration. Both Facebook and Forums have been very important for collecting feedback to improve the software.
We may have had some delays in answering posts here (some have been answered with software fixed directly) and we're trying to do better than before.
linograndiotoy
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Previous

Return to Blender