No demo version?

Forums: No demo version?
Blender (Export script developed by yoyoz; Integrated Plugin developed by JimStar)

No demo version?

Postby jesse_james » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:30 am

jesse_james Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:30 am
Hey guys!

With code quest stuff Blender now is getting more attractive for animation studios. And so we have high expectations about it. And as small studio (we're just starting out of our way) we're looking foward to switch from expensive "established standards of the CG industry" to another solutions.

So Octane Render is a main pretender to be used in our project. But before we'd like to make some tests about how it will be implemented in our pipeline, about workflow, final image quality in the way it satisfies our art-director and other stuff.

Maybe I hadn't just find it, but it seems Blender Octane Build has no demo version as other plugins do.

Is there way to check Blender Octane build not buying it? Maybe with watermarks and some exceptions, but in the way it will be informative for us to make a decision.
jesse_james
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: No demo version?

Postby J.C » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:55 pm

J.C Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:55 pm
Hi,
You can find demo version on the page linked below. Just scroll down to plugins list and choose Blender.
https://home.otoy.com/render/octane-render/demo/
CPU – i9 13900KF, 128GB RAM, GPU – RTX 4090
System – Windows 11
My Behance portfolio, Blender plugin FB support group
J.C
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: No demo version?

Postby jesse_james » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:29 am

jesse_james Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:29 am
J.C wrote:Hi,
You can find demo version on the page linked below. Just scroll down to plugins list and choose Blender.
https://home.otoy.com/render/octane-render/demo/

jiz :oops: . In houdini branch, demo version is usually comes with new releases. And I'd just been confused with it, looking for demo on the forum. My bad.

Thanks a lot!
jesse_james
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to Blender