Render window always on top

Forums: Render window always on top
SketchUp Integrated Plugin (Integrated Plugin maintained by OTOY)

Render window always on top

Postby waterthinking » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:49 pm

waterthinking Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:49 pm
Hi,

Just tried the demo and might be interested in buying a license. But there is something that is a deal-breaker for me and it is the fact I can't have the detached render window always on top and model/navigate in sketchup on the background..is there any fix or setting for that, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

PD. yes I know I could have both skp and octane on 2 windows side-by side but it's not practical for me.
waterthinking
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Render window always on top

Postby BK » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:52 pm

BK Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:52 pm
waterthinking wrote:Hi,

Just tried the demo and might be interested in buying a license. But there is something that is a deal-breaker for me and it is the fact I can't have the detached render window always on top and model/navigate in sketchup on the background..is there any fix or setting for that, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

PD. yes I know I could have both skp and octane on 2 windows side-by side but it's not practical for me.

Hi Waterthinking,

Thank you so much for testing OctaneRender for SketchUp plugin!

Yes, we plan to add the *Always on Top* feature in the newly refactored beta plugin [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13aNQHiRG7c]
However, these beta releases are only available to Octane licensed users for now.
The demo will be out as soon as we have a stable build.

cheers
Kind Regards

bk3d
BK
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Return to SketchUp