Octane Render for SketchUp 3.06.1.2 Test Release

Forums: Octane Render for SketchUp 3.06.1.2 Test Release
SketchUp Integrated Plugin (Integrated Plugin maintained by OTOY)

Re: Octane Render for SketchUp 3.06.1.2 Test Release

Postby ArchMP » Wed May 24, 2017 4:07 pm

ArchMP Wed May 24, 2017 4:07 pm

Missing :
Scene Outliner and all Node Ispector icons

Uninstalled because it cause a infinite time loading when opening file [it always starts to BUILD OCTANE GEOMETRY on load]
ArchMP
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Octane Render for SketchUp 3.06.1.2 Test Release

Postby haze » Wed May 24, 2017 6:17 pm

haze Wed May 24, 2017 6:17 pm
ArchMP wrote:Image

Missing :
Scene Outliner and all Node Ispector icons

Uninstalled because it cause a infinite time loading when opening file [it always starts to BUILD OCTANE GEOMETRY on load]

Thank you for testing, we will be bringing out a new version shortly to fix the first and third problems you mention, the second issue is one that I need to look into:

haze wrote:Thank you all for your enthusiastic reception of the plugin and issue reports. Regardless of internal testing we anticipated some problems, and CC is working on these right now.

Please keep in mind that there is a good deal of changes made in Octane core to make the major changes you see in the plugin happen. Octane is on a different development cycle, but we will of course try to make these coincide with the plugin test releases.

smicha -- regarding the shortcut buttons on the node stack - I made the change but this caused some issues in Modo plugin, so I had to revert it. I'll be working on a permanent solution to this soon, but am currently stuck on another task. Please bear with me.
haze
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Previous

Return to SketchUp