more than a year ago
resmas wrote:Hello all.
I don't generally complain but this is not right.
We need Fuzzy back, the plugin need work and its not correct to wait so much time without help.
Has I said in other times...I can go around some problems....but it takes 3, or 4x longer...using old versions...without the new render options is sad. Really sad....
We all have deadlines....
OTOY is not doing the correct thing.
Please give us some feedback
The last update with some kind of useful feature or usability improvement is lost in time....and it was in v2
This is insulting now ... am i wrong?
Go check the logs, and all the older versions....why do we use v3?....for what?
- More changes to file path code.
- Tweaks to internal file name manipulation code to avoid save errors due to invalid paths.
- Rewritten shutdown process to address license deactivation issues.
- Compiled with Octane 3.03.2b SDK.
- Changes to file path handling code to address issue with user home directories on network paths.
- Compiled with Octane 3.02.0 SDK.
- Compiled with Octane 3.01.1 SDK.
- Compiled with Octane 3.01 release SDK.
- Added authorization management window
- Compiled with Octane 3.0 release SDK.
- Compiled with Octane 3.0.0 beta 4.
- Added a demo version.
- Compiled with Octane 3.0.0 beta 1.
- Internal changes to texture rendering, LiveDB access, and licensing for compatibility with Octane 3 API changes.