OctaneRender for SketchUp 2.25.0.1 - Test Release

Forums: OctaneRender for SketchUp 2.25.0.1 - Test Release
SketchUp Integrated Plugin (Integrated Plugin maintained by OTOY)

Re: OctaneRender for SketchUp 2.25.0.1 - Test Release

Postby azen » Tue May 10, 2016 12:37 am

azen Tue May 10, 2016 12:37 am
smicha wrote:Good job Captain, and welcome back. Hope to see you here for longer time ;)

PS. It's time to move to 3.x biuld. Please provide exact functionality of what you've already started - the node editor. It certainly requires tons of work, but will benefit in the future. Please give us sun system from the standalone. I think the biggest challenge it to keep a proper group structure in the nodal approach that would reflect SU groups, components, nested groups, and layers (plus support for the layer panel plugin). But it's all doable.

The Octane 3 plugin is in progress as we speak. Until Octane 3 is released, priority goes to bug fixing. There is also the Mac port for the plugin, which is also important. In the meantime, I will make an effort to identify for certain exactly what the challenges/requirements will be to implement this feature, so that Captain can shift into that task more easily.
azen
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Re: OctaneRender for SketchUp 2.25.0.1 - Test Release

Postby Seekerfinder » Tue May 10, 2016 2:58 am

Seekerfinder Tue May 10, 2016 2:58 am
azen wrote:
Seekerfinder wrote:Otane just crashed SU.
Octane Mesh menu - Shading and subdivision properties.
Subdivision level 10 crash.

SU 2016

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know. I will try to replicate the issue on my end. If I am unable to, I will need to ask you some more follow-up questions to troubleshoot more accurately.

Cheers,
Azen

Thanks Azen
Win 8(64) | P9X79-E WS | i7-3930K | 32GB | GTX Titan & GTX 780Ti | SketchUP | Revit | Beta tester for Revit & Sketchup plugins for Octane
Seekerfinder
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Previous

Return to SketchUp