This was long awaited, SketchUp x64 is finally released so here is a matching build.
Download commercial versions
OctaneRender for Sketchup 2015 x64
OctaneRender for Sketchup 2015 x86
OctaneRender for Sketchup 2014 x86
OctaneRender for Sketchup 8-2013 x86
Download matching standalone
OctaneRender Standalone 2.13
Seems like there were couple of issues:
1. Fixed the installer to make sure that path to the plugin exists.
2. One of the versions required MSVC++ 2013 Redistributable but I fixed that in the update
3. Latest CUDA driver is recommended due to CUDA 6.5 update
If the build still doesn't work, please check all the points from the list.
OctaneRender for Sketchup 2.06 - 0.12.142
- Build against Octane 2.13 (implies all speed improvements and stability fixes)
- SketchUp 2015 x86 and x64 support
- Ability to load large proxies (gigabytes of data) in x64 build
- 65000 x 65000 resolution limit for x64 build
- Optimized texture storage to reduce memory consumption on a disk
- Removed simplified geometry on proxy load (hacky and unstable)
- Replaced broken SketchUp BrowseFile and SaveFile dialogs
- Added: orbx proxies
- Fixed material picker in Octane Material Editor
- Fixed: picked materials were not displayed when Octane Viewport is closed
- Fixed: no opacity when converting SU material to Octane
- Fixed: mix material node wasn't displaying correctly in the Material Editor
- Fixed: random error on loading scene materials
- Fixed: minor issues in the installer
This build does not have render passes controls. To adjust render passes please export scene to .ocs/.orbx and proceed in OctaneRender Standalone.