resmas wrote:You can type the values with keyboard mate. (Fuzzy told he is working on a better menu layout)
smicha wrote:First of all I would like to thank Bro and all who contributed to Octane SU plugin. Great job! I'll be posting my comments in one topic, and if any of them are done I'll mark it.
1. Move along plugin causes SU crash when Octane is active. It crashes when I want to move and copy a group.
http://sketchucation.com/forums/viewtop ... 23&t=57337
Can someone confirm it? MoveAlong is my default plugin for moving - I set M key to it.
2. Hidden geometry is not working on plains. Having to create a group is very painful for a fair amount of different hidden geometry.
3. Two point perspective view is not being updated in the viewport when moving the view with O+shift key.
4. Is it possible to change settings values from the keyboard? Setting the values only having sliders is so hard especially when it comes to precision.
SOLVED But more intuitive approach like in Standalone would be nice.
5. Lock proportion for resolution is desired and + comment 4 = entering the values from keyboard.
6. Clay mode would be nice when I go to Monochrome mode in SU.
7. Environment and Sun system based on the standalone solution is desired - map, location, humidity,.... Shadows in SU is so poor and slows SU drastically especially in large scenes. I don't use it at all. So independent settings for Sun location is desired.
8. SketchUV plugin causes crash. Selecting box faces and applying box map causes crash.
9. Font color is too gray - it should be black for better readability. Font size is too small and hard to read - see the screenshot. I suggest go with same size as in standalone and black on white or white on black.
10. Lock option for X Y Z scaling - it's been recently added in Standalone on my request.
12. Lack of world and object coordinate space for projection modes.
13. Lack of Mesh UV projection (present in standalone).
15. An option during exporting to .ocs where a user can decide whether to overwrite certain objs or only update scatter nodes.
16. Replacing a component by an obj proxy causes crash.
17. Export all scenes to render targets in ocs.
18. Curviloft causes crash.
http://sketchucation.com/forums/viewtop ... 95#p248195
19. Texture scaling in ocs shall be unified with TIG's exporter
21. Ocs exporter does not create groups for SU layers, groups. It also does not create scatter nodes pinned to scatter nodes for nested components but rather exports them as one scatter node. This is so important.
20. Reduce precision of scatter data to 6 digits; 2.70879e-009 is just 0.
22. Ray epsilon.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests