Just to provide a further update to the recently posted updates for OctaneRender for Sketchup:
In addition to keeping the Sketchup plugin up-to-date with the latest v3 and v4 releases, we are prioritizing immediate fixes for the following issues:
* Resolving UV Scaling issues experienced when opening older scenes in the new releases.
* Resolving major slowdown issues observed when using Octane for SU with large scenes
* Resolving issue with Nodes positions in the Octane Nodegraph randomly reordering themselves upon successive repoenings of the Octane Viewport
* Resolving the loss, in some cases, of unconnected nodes when the Viewport is closed and reopened.
* An ORBX related issue that is being investigated and retested currently.
For the most part, these bugs seem to be related to a core issue that is being investigated in depth. Ideally, we will look to check off these issues as soon as possible, though it is also a probable option that we will role out the fixes in steps as well - it is also a top priority to stay in-line with the latest OctaneRender releases for both versions 3 and 4.'
This will be set to a sticky post, so that we can more easily track ongoing conversations on this thread. The intent is to elaborate more clearly on the most current direction of Octane for Sketchup development going forward.