Which Octane standalone should I buy ?

Forums: Which Octane standalone should I buy ?
Maxon Cinema 4D (Export script developed by abstrax, Integrated Plugin developed by aoktar)

Moderator: aoktar

Which Octane standalone should I buy ?

Postby nikonb » Wed May 15, 2019 6:54 am

nikonb Wed May 15, 2019 6:54 am
Hi,

Presently I am on the Octane subscription plan, and because of internet problem, my work gets affected. i need to buy Octane to work remotely.

Which standalone version/ bundle should I buy ?

I am a single, independent freelancer, with a single PC ;)

Thanks !
nikonb
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Which Octane standalone should I buy ?

Postby bepeg4d » Wed May 15, 2019 2:51 pm

bepeg4d Wed May 15, 2019 2:51 pm
Hi,
since Offline USB dongle is not available for Studio subscription licenses, you can purchase a perpetual license, with or without annual maintenance bundle.

A perpetual Combo license Standalone + C4D plugin + All Access annual maintenance bundle offers you the possibility to work with OctaneRender™ v3, v4, 2018 (v5), and 2019(v6), and the cost is 699$:
https://render.otoy.com/shop/purchase.p ... uginIDs=10

A perpetual Combo license Standalone + C4D plugin , without All Access annual maintenance bundle offers you the possibility to work with OctaneRender™ v3, v4, and the cost is 619$:
https://render.otoy.com/shop/purchase.php?product=535

The All Access Annual maintenance bundle costs 199$/year, and offers you also the following advantages:

• - access to multiple DCC plugins from OctaneRender Studio including Maya, AutoCAD, Revit, Houdini, Blender, 3ds Max, After Effects, Nuke, Unity, and soon, Unreal Engine.
  • - a secondary render slave node for Network rendering, plus access to the ORC cloud rendering service.
  • - get continuous access to all future updates and new features beyond OctaneRender 4, including NVLink (available in Octane 2018.1 - XB1) and full Vulkan-RTX hardware acceleration on Turing GPUs coming in Octane 2019.

ciao Beppe
bepeg4d
Octane Guru
Octane Guru

Return to Maxon Cinema 4D