Problem Rendering Sequence

Forums: Problem Rendering Sequence
3D Studio Max Plugin (Export Script Plugins developed by [gk] and KilaD; Integrated Plugin developed by Karba)
Forum rules
Please post only in English in this subforum. For alternate language discussion please go here viewforum.php?f=18

Re: Problem Rendering Sequence

Postby neonZorglub » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am

neonZorglub Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am
Hi unpolbo,

This warning should not affect the final rendering, it happens sometimes, and only when reading the rendered image the first time.

To avoid this message, you can uncheck the 'Enable Extra Warnings' in Octane global preferences, tab 'Trouble Shooting'.

Alternatively, you could try to set the Render width and height in Kernel settings same as the Output size in Common tab, and uncheck the 'Use production resolution'.

I hope this will fix your problem.

A better fix will be added in the next release, 4.40

Thanks
neonZorglub
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Re: Problem Rendering Sequence

Postby kcpr-raffaEl » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:16 pm

kcpr-raffaEl Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:16 pm
OK,

I've made more test and here are my results:

- This problem seems not to be related with "Assertion type WARNING: condition "0" failed..." - because this warning appears always, during rendering.
- BUT OCTANE stucks on saving result image and cannot proceed to render next frame - this seems to be the real problem;
- With Max 2016 version 4.39 crashes 3ds Max often;
- 4.39 has more issues than this one only - for example hanging during processing some objects - which has no place until 4.38 version.

- I reverted to 4.33, since for now this is only one version where I can do any production.
kcpr-raffaEl
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Previous

Return to Autodesk 3Ds Max