Substance Painter + Octane Live Link

Forums: Substance Painter + Octane Live Link
A forum for discussion, development and support, including subforums for discussion for various plugins for octane render and 3d the relevant animation packages

Substance Painter + Octane Live Link

Postby ymmanuel » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:28 pm

ymmanuel Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:28 pm
Hi guys, I've been developing a live link between Substance Painter and multiple apps (modo, c4d, Houdini, maya, 3ds max, blender) and multiple renderers (vray, corona, Arnold, redshift,cycles... etc) but one of the most relevant was missing! Octane, finally after help and support from Otoy, I finally was able to implement it, and I started with the cinema 4d version, since is the one I received more requests...

anyway, long story short, here is a sneak peek, hopefully soon, i'll be able to integrate it in the other apps

ymmanuel
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Substance Painter + Octane Live Link

Postby neilachr » Thu May 03, 2018 10:11 pm

neilachr Thu May 03, 2018 10:11 pm
Awesome job!

Is this available now for Cinema4D and Octane if we purchase on your Gumroad (https://gumroad.com/xolotlstudio)?

I am just starting out with Substance Painter and it seemed quite difficult to get Octane ready materials in and out so this will be a great help.
neilachr

Re: Substance Painter + Octane Live Link

Postby ymmanuel » Thu May 03, 2018 10:35 pm

ymmanuel Thu May 03, 2018 10:35 pm
Is not yet available, i'll make it available i think next monday, have to finish up some extra stuff first :)
ymmanuel
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to Plugin Discussion/Support