Cinema 4D Cuda error 719 please help

Forums: Cinema 4D Cuda error 719 please help
A forum for discussion, development and support, including subforums for discussion for various plugins for octane render and 3d the relevant animation packages

Cinema 4D Cuda error 719 please help

Postby JedBowden » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:06 am

JedBowden Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:06 am
Cuda error 719 *octane log at bottom* :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I don't understand even when I have at times been able to render maybe 150 passes of Pathtracing in the scene after it calculates the scene correctly it's still only saying I have only used 800mb out of 12gb... I don't have any image textures in the render scene I have no idea what the problem could be. When I export the scene to standalone I have no problems but I don't know how to navigate myself around the standalone efficiently enough to get work done. I'm trying to avoid as much as possible to upload the scene because I have shitty internet and it would take forever to upload for me but has anyone else had this problem in the past? I have a lot of spline wrapping in the scene and non editable splines/extrusions but I need to keep a lot of them editable. I've also turned down all subdivisions in render to 2 instead of 3.

things I've done to try avoid the problem but haven't worked
- delete all materials in the scene
- delete really high polygon models from scene
- turned one GPU off instead of using 2 ( I have 2x 12gb GTX Titan x )
- delete all light sources from scenes
- used clay mode
- turn all subdivisions down in scene
- downgraded driver to when I wasn't having problems in octane
- both cards temp never go over 70

This problem will occur all the time but sometimes when I delete the floor out of the scene ( I'm using a plane with no subdivisions on it as the floor ) it will render for 150 passes or near that amount but will stop.
when in standalone it will render to whatever pass I tell it to without a problem.

- OCTANE LOG -

Started logging on 31.10.17 11:50:34

OctaneRender 2.26.1 (2260100)

--------------------------- EXPORT LOG ---------------------------
Export materials time= 1557.686 ms
Collect objects time= 2.162 ms
Mesh creation time = 858.254 ms.
Triangles:4.115m Disp.triangles:0 Hair count:0 Mesh count:232
CUDA error 719 on device 0: An exception occurred on the device while executing a kernel. The context cannot be used anymore and must be destroyed. All existing device memory allocations from this context are invalid and must be reconstructed.
-> kernel execution failed (pt)
device 0: path tracing failed
<<< Render Failure >>>
VRAM used/free/max:1Mb/11.67Gb/12Gb
Total export Time = 15267.341 ms
JedBowden
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to Plugin Discussion/Support