Viewport textures do not match Octane live viewer

Forums: Viewport textures do not match Octane live viewer
A public forum for discussing and asking questions about the demo version of Octane Render.
Forum rules
For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.
This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Viewport textures do not match Octane live viewer

Postby Jur » Sat May 08, 2021 1:30 am

Jur Sat May 08, 2021 1:30 am
I have an Octane license with this account but apparently am only allowed to post on public forums. Sorry about that.

I have this 2D facial rig and I've been a little stuck transferring it to work properly with Octane. The rig used the default Cinema 4D materials, but since the alpha map did not render properly in Octane, I transferred it to Octane materials. This worked, but here lies the problem;

My viewport is now completely different from my Octane live viewer. It renders correctly in Octane, but no longer displays the correct textures in my viewport and gives a white texture instead. I posted a picture below with the comparison, in a nutshell; I need the Octane live viewer to match my Cinema 4D viewport - it uses the diffuse and opacity channels. Can someone please explain to me how to fix this? It is pretty urgent.

https://i.gyazo.com/5b2165bcd7dbf11f899 ... 1783a8.jpg
Jur
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to Demo Version Questions & Discussion