Purchasing Option

Forums: Purchasing Option
A public forum for discussing and asking questions about the demo version of Octane Render.
Forum rules
For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.
This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Purchasing Option

Postby Hellsome » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Hellsome Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:30 pm
Hello guys , I just completed my Demo Octane Version and I liked it so much that i want to buy it for cinema 4D . But the problem is Image
I see two options for my purchase .
I like the bottom one because its cheap and it fulfills my needs. So If i buy "OctaneRender™ for Maxon Cinema 4D License" Instead of "OctaneRender™ for Maxon Cinema 4D + Standalone Combo License" , will I be able to render in C4D Octane. Please help and thank you in advance ! Cheers!
Hellsome

Re: Purchasing Option

Postby hellguy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:28 pm

hellguy Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:28 pm
Hi,

Octane plugins require both an Octane Standalone and Plugin license to function, so you will be unable to activate a plugin without both a standalone license and a plugin license. If you are concerned about the cost, you may be interested in our subscription licenses, available here.

Js1Mo9l.png
14. "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"
hellguy
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Return to Demo Version Questions & Discussion