Enterprise version authorization issue.

Forums: Enterprise version authorization issue.
A public forum for discussing and asking questions about the demo version of Octane Render.
Forum rules
For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.
This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Enterprise version authorization issue.

Postby wuhaoZB » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:43 am

wuhaoZB Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:43 am
Our company's 3 computers need to use OCTANE RANDER.
If I buy (OctaneRender 4TM Enterprise DCC / All-Access Bundle).
So can I authorize several computers to use?
Thanks.

My English is not good, it depends on Google translation, I hope you can understand. :D
wuhaoZB

Re: Enterprise version authorization issue.

Postby wuhaoZB » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:05 am

wuhaoZB Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:05 am
I have already purchased the Enterprise Edition and can only use one computer. Can I refund it? I want to switch to 3 subscription versions.
wuhaoZB

Re: Enterprise version authorization issue.

Postby bepeg4d » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:37 am

bepeg4d Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:37 am
Hi,
please note that, in order to execute OctaneRender with an integrated plugin, you always need a combo license Standalone + plugin.
The integrated plugin must to be considered as a bridge that exposes the OctaneRender features inside the host application, offering the best workflow possible. So plugin and Standalone licenses always work together, and you need a Combo license for each machine that needs to work at the same time.
You can rent a Combo Studio license for 20$/month:
https://home.otoy.com/render/octane-ren ... criptions/
Or you can purchase a Combo Enterprise perpetual license, with or without All Access annual maintenance bundle:
https://home.otoy.com/render/octane-render/purchase/
Without All Access you are limited to v4, while with All Access maintenance bundle you can work with current v2018(v5), and upcoming v2019(v6), and have also other advantages like:

• - access to multiple DCC plugins from OctaneRender Studio including Maya, AutoCAD, Revit, Houdini, Blender, 3ds Max, After Effects, Nuke, Unity, and soon, Unreal Engine.
  • - a secondary render slave node for Network rendering, plus access to the ORC cloud rendering service.
  • - get continuous access to all future updates and new features beyond OctaneRender 4, including NVLink (available from Octane 2018.1) and full Vulkan-RTX hardware acceleration on Turing GPUs coming in Octane 2019.

ciao Beppe
bepeg4d
Octane Guru
Octane Guru

Return to Demo Version Questions & Discussion