Help needed with C4d & octane

Forums: Help needed with C4d & octane
Post, discuss and share handy resources like textures, models and HDRI maps in this forum.
Forum rules
Please do not post any material that is copyrighted or restricted from public use in any way. OTOY NZ LTD and it's forum members are not liable for any copyright infringements on material in this forum. Please contact us if this is the case and we will remove the material in question.

Help needed with C4d & octane

Postby awoodfinz » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:20 am

awoodfinz Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:20 am
Hi guys I have a project I would like some help with...

Everybody's telling me to do it using vray but I believe that the octane is capable... I'm looking for someone to help me complete this project and teach me a few ticks and techniques along the way

Please see description below if you think you can help to contact me [email protected]

I've put everything you need to see on this website http://www.netlabs.co.nz

Project Description

3-D rendering / modelling using C4D & OctaneRender 3

Have an existing 3-D model (set up Arnold) and I require a arch visualization and 3D generalist to to make some small modifications and render out eight scenes each scene has discreet objects which are required to be rendered separately with a transparent shadow attached (please see attached documents) You need to be able to be adaptable and flexible helpful positive and efficient.

You need to have a reasonable internet connection so we can do high numbers of renders in rapid succession. project is 7 days, you need to be prepared to work extra and be paid extra if required. Sometimes after hours work is required and weekend work maybe needed depending on progress. if you read this please ask some relevant questions, I wont award the project to a bot, or copy paste proposal.

3-D rendering outline

Assets required for changeable furniture

1. 2 different couch variations

2. 2 different rangehood variations

3. 2 different letter boxes

4. 2 different fence styles

layerd objects

1. Walls / interior and exterior

2. Ceilings

3. Floor

4. Curtains

5. Doors

6. Exterior roof

7. Exterior fence

8. Letter box

Optional items per room

Bedside furniture, dressing tables

Technical requirements for transparent layers

The objects listed above will be provided as discrete transparent PNG files with the transparent shadows attached.

You will be required to demonstrate your capability to provide discrete objects with transparent shadows attached as part of the interview process
awoodfinz

Return to Resources and Sharing