PhilBo wrote:I had the same issue. It's an NVIDIA driver issue that is easily fixed. It involves editing the registry, so only proceed if you are comfortable in working in the registry. Refractive Software will not be held liable for any issues associated with such editing. You assume all risks for attempting the following:
1) Start the registry editor (Start button, type "regedit" and launch it.)
2) Navigate to the following key:
3) You will see keys for each video card starting with "0000" and then "0001", etc.
4) Under each of the keys identified in 3 for each video card, add two dword values
Set each value to 1
5) Once these have been added to each of the video cards, shut down Regedit and then reboot.
Let me know how it works out.
PhilBo wrote:This came from Mike at Cubix. It is on the list for the next manual revision.
3 video card into the same system!!!
Thanks to share the exact configuration of your PC as I was looking for 4 video card (3 like yours + one fx 3800) and was unable to find a system that can hold it.
emresan wrote:will it works with 4 gtx 480 video cards?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests