Seeking for Step by Step Tutorial

Forums: Seeking for Step by Step Tutorial
Post, discuss and share handy resources like textures, models and HDRI maps in this forum.
Forum rules
Please do not post any material that is copyrighted or restricted from public use in any way. OTOY NZ LTD and it's forum members are not liable for any copyright infringements on material in this forum. Please contact us if this is the case and we will remove the material in question.

Seeking for Step by Step Tutorial

Postby Michael_d » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Michael_d Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:47 pm
Well.. I want to say it frankly: I’m newbie at Octane render, which is VERY powerful software indeed, but yet I can not use its full power because of my lack of knowledge... I see on forum there some users have simply the PERFECT renderings and visualizations. For example users “enricocerica” or “gabrielfx”, "Refracty" of course and many other amazing artists.. they are just great!!! and my question is: is there any resource that shows how to reach such quality and reality? Is there any tutorial which explains everything step by step from start to finish? Because I could not find out any complete tutorial. It makes me crazy :((( I would pay anything to learn it!!! Sorry for my english...Well.. I want to say it frankly: I’m newbie at Octane render, which is VERY powerful software indeed, but yet I can not use its full power because of my lack of knowledge... I see on forum there some users have simply the PERFECT renderings and visualizations. For example users “enricocerica” or “gabrielfx”,
Michael_d
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Seeking for Step by Step Tutorial

Postby kubo » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:09 pm

kubo Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:09 pm
Did you check Radiant's great tutorial series in this same subforum? they are a great source to learn
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7566&start=0
also if you dig in this subforum you'll find nice tips.
windows 7 x64 | 2xGTX570 (warming up the planet 1ºC at a time) | i7 920 | 12GB
kubo

Re: Seeking for Step by Step Tutorial

Postby Michael_d » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Michael_d Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:14 pm
wow thnx man, very useful stuff :)
Michael_d
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to Resources and Sharing