Hmm. I just checked and there is only 1 level. I deleted all the camera and redid it. Could be just random....or not I just figured it out. Super odd the folder redirect couldn't write the name for some reason and the reason is my file convention. I put an `Projects so it's always at the top. So I added a camera level to confirm.
Probably just my fault and only on this project. I'm changing to project folder to _Projects instead. Not your fault, it was mine and Unreals.
I use Octane and Unreal about 6 hours a day since I could get my hands on it. I added another 2080 to the system : now I have 3x 2080 and 1 x 1080 in my computer for it and Enterprise License . It's actually amazing.