Benchmark Run Failed | Quadro P5000

Forums: Benchmark Run Failed | Quadro P5000
A public forum for discussing and asking questions about the Octane for Unity Alpha

Moderator: ChrisHekman

Benchmark Run Failed | Quadro P5000

Postby DanMiller » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:31 am

DanMiller Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:31 am
I've been trying to install OctaneRender for Unity but Unity crashes every time. I had not tried octanebench yet so I downloaded, ran, and got an error. Screenshot of the error attached.

When I reference the supported GPUs it shows one P5000 GPU is supported. So I'm not clear on why I'm having trouble. Any ideas? Thanks.
Attachments
Failed to run Bench on Shadow.JPG
DanMiller

Re: Benchmark Run Failed | Quadro P5000

Postby glimpse » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:54 pm

glimpse Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:54 pm
Please try different drivers. Error is very similar to what we saw with certain drivers on gaming (GTX and RTX) cards. might be the case with Your card as well. Just try latest and roll few version down to see if that change a thing. Sorry can not recommend more as we have too little of information about Your system, OS and such.

overall, 419 driver seems to be the last one for Your card https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverR ... 3117/en-us

also it's worth to read release notes from time to time, as nvidia points some good info out there that might be relevant to Your case like "[Octane Renderer 3.08]: Rendering a scene with Octane renderer results in a GPU:FAILED error. [200470308]
To work around, downgrade the driver to a previous driver release (410 or 415)."

again You should choose available driver vase on Your system needs and. For not I just went through guessing You would use W10 and such..
glimpse
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to Octane for Unity