Here's a video of the crash happening: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aqv3zaupbr9nhgp/octane-activate-crash-crf20.mp4?dl=0
Here's a zip of the AppData/Local/crash_... folder produced by the crash from the video above: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yn93jmsdm82wgnj/crash_c8528817ee28f34a92967cc3a10c6855.zip?dl=0
I was able to activate the license and make renders using the same license (Prime Unity) on a local windows machine, but haven't had any luck using the same setup on a Windows Azure server.
Some other info:
- I did dissociate my license from the local windows machine before trying on the Azure servers (my account subscriptions page says Status=Available)
- Error message in the crash folder's error.log file:
- Code: Select all
octane.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module octane.dll at 0033:496d12bb
- Unity version: 2017.4.5f1_89d1db9cb682
- Octane plugin version: 126.96.36.1991
- The Octane log shows no errors
Happy to try any fix or debugging suggestions y'all have!