The email addresses at Redspecsss are refusing messages so I have to contact RedSpecSSS support through this board.
Anyways here is the email I tried to send:
First I would like to say that your stuff is terrific.
However for the life of me I can't get the shaders to work on the new genitalia for G8F so for those kinds of renders I have to revert to Iray which doesn't produce near the same results as your shaders and Octane.
I drag and drop RedSpecTGX .duf into the scene manually and apply the individual shaders manually as well.
For the gen I apply RSTGXT_M2_G3FEM_Genitalia to the 2 surfaces under New Genitalia for Victoria8
and to the 2 new_gens_V8_1840_**** surfaces in the Colour Layer and Effect Layers. They seem to apply but I get the attached results. I'm not going to upload a complete picture on a forum (hence the email) but that is the top edge of the new gens.
I've tried everything but have no idea what is going wrong.
Thank-you for any assistance you can supply.