I'd like to composite rendered layers which are produced by other renderer like as; a subject for Ocrane, a background(may be a shadow-catcher) for eevee.
but blender goes crash immediately as it's switching 'Shading'-screen after switching scene(=renderer) if a .blender has two or more scenes which use some different renderer.
1. Set scenes up by 'Duplicate Linked' for each other renderer: One use Eeeve/Cycle, Another one use Octane
2. First selecting to a scene for Octane by clicking scene list on top of object browser.
3. Now you're in a scene for Octane. Set a material of objects for octane. This object shall be shared by above two scenes.
4. Next switching to a scene for Eevee/cycle like as step-2
5. Switching 'Shading'-screen on top on 3D-viewport.
Attachment file is now on step-4.
Switching scene to 'Scene.001' and selecting 'Shading' room, then it will go crash for me.
GF RTX2080TI (457.51)
- (1.06 MiB) Downloaded 14 times