FIXES AND NEW FEATURES SINCE LAST RELEASE
- New 3.05.1 engine integrated.
- Minor fixes and improvements...
You can read about new features of OctaneRender™ 3.0 here:
The installation consists from two parts:
1. OctaneRender™ Server
2. Blender - OctaneRender™ edition.
After starting OctaneServer it will take some time before the LiveDB tree and LiveDB material previews will be available from Blender - as OctaneServer caches the LiveDB data from remote server right after starting. But only the materials groups tree will be re-cached every time after server start, LiveDB material preview images will be cached only once - so only the very first OctaneServer start will need some more time before LiveDB tree will be available in Blender.
After the server is run - you can start rendering (or open a rendered view) from inside Blender.
If you need to see the changelog of current rendering core, or download standalone installer to get network slave and daemon please find it here:
DOWNLOAD (both distributives must be reinstalled, they depend on each other)
Blender Octane Edition - 11.20 (2.78a)
Octane Server - 11.20
DEMO is available. Use the same Octane edition of Blender for DEMO version of OctaneServer.
Octane Server DEMO - 11.20
- Just run the installer to see its command line keys.
- If you need to run OctaneServer - run it as daemon:
- Code: Select all
$ OctaneServer &
Blender Octane Edition - v11.20 Linux
DEMO is available..
Blender Octane Edition DEMO - v11.20 Linux
- Just run autoinstaller file.
- Or, if you know what you are doing, you can use the ZIP archive to copy .app files manually.
Autoinstaller: Blender Octane Edition - v11.20 OSX Autoinstaller
ZIP archive: Blender Octane Edition - v11.20 OSX ZIP
DEMO is available..
Autoinstaller: Blender Octane Edition DEMO - v11.20 OSX Autoinstaller
ZIP archive: Blender Octane Edition DEMO - v11.20 OSX ZIP
Please, if you decided to report a bug:
- Don't post in Blender section the reports about how Octane engine works - use the Octane Standalone forum sections for that.
- Give a meaningful description about what you think is wrong and how to reproduce it (in addition to screenshots if any). I can't solve the "one screenshot" rebuses without any meaningful description...
- If you use Google-translator to post here - check please what you got before posting it, and edit it before posting. Ask your friends to check it if you don't speak English.