The bundle consists from two parts:
1. OctaneRender™ Server
2. Blender - OctaneRender™ edition.
The first part (server) should be run on the same computer as the second one..
After the server is run - you can start rendering (or open a rendered view) from inside Blender. Before the very first rendering you should fill in the server address (only 127.0.0.1 at the time), login and password (your license key info) to activate the server. After the first rendering the server will remember this activation info, and you will not need to enter it again.
You should use only OctaneRender materials inside Blender scenes - the plugin knows nothing about Blender specific materials and textures (about any Blender nodes, generally speaking).
FIXES AND NEW FEATURES SINCE LAST RELEASE
- Quick fix: improved license activation process. If you send the empty activation login/pass to the render-server, it becomes deactivated.
- Just run autoinstaller file.
Blender Octane Edition - v9.13 OSX
DEMO is available..
Blender Octane Edition DEMO - v9.13 OSX
For network slave and daemon please download standalone installer here:
Please, if you decided to report a bug:
- Don't post here the reports about how Octane engine works - use the Octane Standalone forum sections for that.
- Give a meaningful description about what you think is wrong and how to reproduce it (in addition to screenshots if any). I can't solve the "one screenshot" rebuses without any meaningful description...
- If you use Google-translator to post here - check please what you got before posting it, and edit it before posting. Ask your friends to check it if you don't speak English.
- If you like to discuss something about the plugin - create a separate thread, don't flood in these testing threads please.
Any meaningless or rebus-like "reports" here will be deleted, just to keep the testing threads clean - because these threads are directly used as the source for fixing and improving the plugin.