The world's fastest and most feature-rich unbiased render engine that integrates completely into Autodesk® Maya®.
Maya® Version Requirements
This release will work with Maya® Versions 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 64-bit on Windows, Linux and OSX operating systems.
To use this version, you need a GPU of compute model 3.0 or higher. Support for Fermi GPUs (like GTX 4xx and 5xx) has been dropped. Also make sure you use a driver of version 419.17 or higher and if you are working on Mac OS that have a CUDA driver installed that supports at least CUDA 9.1.
Octane for Maya masterclass:
Changelog and the installers for Octane Standalone are here:
OctaneRender Standalone 2020.1
Changes since version 17.21:
- Implemented a support of camera nodes in Octane panel.
- Clicking a camera in a panel will select it.
- Double-clicking a camera in a panel will make it current in the active Maya's viewport and in currently active IPR/Viewport rendering session.
- You can drag-and-drop render-target-group nodes onto cameras to quickly create overrides for specific cameras.
- Render-target-group nodes used as overrides in cameras are marked with camera-icons.
- Pressing the "Octane panel" button on the shelf when panel is already opened now force-refreshes the panel's content.
- Fixed the "set camera as current" button not working properly in cameras' Attribute Editor.
Subscription Enterprise Downloads
OctaneRender for Maya Enterprise [Windows]
OctaneRender for Maya Enterprise [Linux]
OctaneRender for Maya Enterprise [MacOS]
Subscription Studio Downloads
OctaneRender for Maya Studio [Windows]
OctaneRender for Maya Studio [Linux]
OctaneRender for Maya Studio [MacOS]
OctaneRender for Maya DEMO [Windows]
OctaneRender for Maya DEMO [Linux]
OctaneRender for Maya DEMO [MacOS]