Maya® Version Requirements
This release will work with Maya® Versions 2015, 2016, 2016.5 and 2017 64-bit on MS Windows operating systems, 2015, 2016, 2016.5 and 2017 64-bit on Linux operating systems, and 2016, 2016.5 and 2017 64-bit on OSX operating systems (including and above 10.9).
COMPATIBILITY AND OCTANERENDER STANDALONE REQUIREMENT
To run OctaneRender™ for Maya®, you need to also have an activated OctaneRender™ Standalone copy activated on the machine you wish to install the plugin onto.
You cannot purchase and use only the Maya plugin and use it without also owning an activated copy of Octan eRender™ Standalone on your machine.
For network slave and daemon please download standalone installer here:
CHANGES SINCE THE PREVIOUS VERSION
- Improved stability (lost materials or crashes after the "export with internal alembic node" happened).
- Optimized performance of baking input refresh in Octane image textures.
- Implemented workaround for Maya bug screwing up file translators in some cases.
- Implemented workaround for Maya bug screwing up UUID uniqueness for objects accessible in a scene.
- Other fixes and improvements...
OctaneRender for Maya 10.9
- Just run the installer to see its command line keys.
OctaneRender for Maya - 10.9 Linux
- Just run the autoinstaller file.
OctaneRender for Maya - 10.9 OSX