Started logging on 23.10.14 15:50:50 OctaneRender version 2.11.1 (2110002) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocated device memory device 1: failed to upload data texture 10 of context 0 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to copy memory to device. device 1: failed to upload data texture 17 of context 0 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocated device memory device 1: failed to upload data texture 17 of context 0 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocated device memory device 1: failed to upload data texture 17 of context 0 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (data2) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocate device array device 1: failed to upload data texture 20 of context 0 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to clear linear 2D device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocated device memory device 1: failed to upload data texture 10 of context 1 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocated device memory device 1: failed to upload data texture 10 of context 1 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (data2) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i8_2) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_10) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_8) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_11) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_29) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_23) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_19) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_20) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_1) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_0) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_2) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_18) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_38) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_36) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_25) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_28) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i64_1) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_27) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_39) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_26) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_32) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_37) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_5) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_6) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_7) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_33) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_15) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_16) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_21) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_24) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_17) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_31) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_35) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i64_0) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_12) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_30) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_13) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to set texture format (i32_14) CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocated device memory device 1: failed to upload data texture 17 of context 0 CUDA error 2 on device 0: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocated device memory device 0: failed to allocate alpha buffer CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to copy memory to device. device 1: failed to upload data texture 4 of context 0 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> kernel execution failed (pt) device 0: path tracing failed CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 700 on device 0: Error code unknown. -> failed to unload module CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to unload module CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocated device memory device 1: failed to upload data texture 10 of context 0 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to copy memory to device. device 1: failed to upload data texture 17 of context 0 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocated device memory device 1: failed to upload data texture 17 of context 0 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to unload module CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocated device memory device 1: failed to upload data texture 10 of context 0 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to copy memory to device. device 1: failed to upload data texture 17 of context 0 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to allocated device memory device 1: failed to upload data texture 17 of context 0 CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device memory CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to deallocate device array CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> could not get memory info CUDA error 2 on device 1: The API was unable to allocate enough memory to perform the requested operation. -> failed to unload module